2. The materials located on this Web Site including the products, information, designs, text, graphics, logos, pictures, software programs and other files and their selection and arrangement (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by Sultanul Oud.
Restrictions on use of Materials
5. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Web Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, incorporated in any database or compilation, or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of Sultanul Oud.
6. Modification of any of the Contents or making any derivative works thereof or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of Sultanul Oud’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of the Sultanul Oud.
7. The use of any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods is strictly prohibited.
8. Sultanul Oud and other Sultanul Oud graphics, logos and designs are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of Sultanul Oud may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Sultanul Oud.
9. Sultanul Oud shall not be liable or responsible for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through the Web Site.
Disclaimer of Warranties
10. This Web Site is provided for general information only. The Contents of this Web Site are provided on an "as is" basis “with all faults” and “as available”. Sultanul Oud makes no representation or warranty (either express or implied) or guarantee of any kind with respect to the Contents and use of this Web Site. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Sultanul Oud excludes any implied warranties, does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
(a) as to the accuracy, correctness, completeness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any statements, opinions, representation or the Contents of this Web Site;
(b) that the Contents available through this Web Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Web Site and the server is and will be free of all computer viruses, unauthorised software and/or other harmful elements.
Indemnity and Liability
11. Sultanul Oud and its officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind, including and without limitation, any loss of profits, revenues, data, goodwill, reputation, financial losses, direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages or loss, caused as a result of or arising from access to, use of, or inability to use or access the Web Site or the Contents thereof, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Web Site.
13. In all cases, Sultanul Oud will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
Right of Access
14. Sultanul Oud reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Web Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Web Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links to this Web Site from other web sites
15. This Web Site may contain hyperlinks to web sites, material, content or services provided by third parties which are not maintained by Sultanul Oud and Sultanul Oud is not responsible for the contents of the same and shall not be liable for any damages, loss or injury caused by or arising from such third-party web sites, material, content or services. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such third-party web sites, material, content or services are entirely at your own risk.
16. Hyperlinks to other web sites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall Sultanul Oud be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites to which this Web Site is linked.
Links from this Web Site to other web sites
17. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents, are prohibited.
18. You must secure permission from Sultanul Oud prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Web Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. Sultanul Oud reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents.
20. In no circumstances shall Sultanul Oud be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites that link to this Web Site or any of the Contents.
21. Sultanul Oud reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
22. Sultanul Oud reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this Web Site or any of the Contents.
23. All items purchased from Sultanul Oud are made pursuant to a shipment contract, and the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. All risk of loss of or damage to the Products is assumed by Buyer after Sultanul Oud has made delivery of the Products to the carrier for shipment to Buyer, and Buyers’ sole recourse for any loss of or damage to the Products shall be against the carrier.
24. The Buyer shall be solely responsible to arrange and carry out all custom formalities necessary for the successful delivery of the goods into the Buyer’s country.
25. The delivery address that you specify must be within a country eligible to receive shipments from Sultanul Oud’s carrier and must be a valid and complete delivery address. In the event that Sultanul Oud is ready to ship or has shipped Products conforming to this Agreement to Buyer in accordance with the delivery terms stated herein, and Buyer fails to take delivery or delays delivery or notifies Sultanul Oud that delivery will be delayed or rejected, whether due to customs clearance issues or otherwise, Sultanul Oud may at its election, treat such as failure delay or notice of delay or rejection as a repudiation of the Agreement by Buyer and pursue all remedies available to it at law, including, without limitation, storage of the Products for the account of Buyer at Buyer’s sole cost and expense, or Sultanul Oud may, in its discretion and in any manner that it prefers, exercise the right to dispose of the Products (and its contents) that Sultanul Oud concludes are undeliverable following a reasonable number of unsuccessful delivery attempts by Sultanul Oud's third party shipping carriers to your designated delivery address, as determined by Sultanul Oud. In such event, all risk of loss or damage to the Products shall be assumed by Buyer and/or cancellation of this Agreement. In the event of cancellation of this Agreement by Sultanul Oud, Buyer shall be liable to Sultanul Oud for its damages, including loss of profits and Sultanul Oud’s reasonable attorneys’ fees, court filing fees and other disbursements incurred in collecting such damages.